Now this is an art which, if you master , would bring immense success and satisfaction in your life . Many students tend to spend time on “unproductive” things like gaming(for long hours), binge watching etc. Ultimately these students perhaps do all their homework and other stuff at the last minute. And this leads to last-minute panic among these lads.
So now let’s see some points on how to master TIME MANAGEMENT which would then result in avoiding LAST MINUTE PANIC or STRESS –
- PLAN YOUR DAY – This is a very important task which you need to do in order to master of your life. You just need to note all the tasks or things and the amount of time required to complete them a day before so that you can schedule your “tomorrow” perfectly. You can record your tomorrow’s schedule anywhere, maybe ,for example in your mobile or diary.
- EXCLUDE “UNPRODUCTIVE” THINGS– You just have to do this if you want to relax yourself after an exhausting schedule. You have to exclude or at least minimize as far as possible such things which drain your precious time like excessive gaming, T.V etc. Once you exclude these things you would definitely have sufficient time to do your ITs (Important Things) or just give yourself a break.
- HAVE SOME BREAK TIME – This is very important if you don’t want to exhaust yourself in your daily life. Just take a quick sneak peek on your mobile to update yourself on world affairs or last cricket match’s results or just do a little chat with your friends. But let me warn you – DON’T FURTHER IT THAN A HALF HOUR !!
- BATCH SIMILAR THINGS TOGETHER– You have to schedule similar things on same time. By batching similar tasks together, your brain isn’t switching thoughts much – which means you cut out that time reorienting. For example – You pick a same time for your mails and chatting in night and a specific time for homework and studying.
- DO YOUR ITs FIRST– If you have been given an assignment , just start doing it ASAP you reach home because that becomes your No.1 priority as it holds the maximum value and if you start doing firstly you will be able to give it more time.
- KNOW WHEN TO SAY ‘NO’ – This is a very crucial aspect because even if you planned your things and then suddenly break wish to break that schedule just because you want to hang out or do gaming with your friends is a very bad thing to do . You should have the power in yourself to at least say “NO”.
Now you have these points to help you become a ‘MASTER OF MY DAY’.
Pls share it with others if you like it. And comment to express yourself or give a suggestion for my future posts.
Click below to check out on some tips for avoiding PROCRASTINATION !!